Monday, October 29, 2012

Free Write


Hello biology friends. It's time for a free write.
As a junior I took CP Chemistry. I ran pretty hot and cold with my feelings about that class. I thoroughly enjoyed the people with which I took that class, as well as some of the topics. However, I just did not like some of the material. Other times I liked it and felt very smart. Anyway, I'm a really indecisive person and that isn't the point of this.
Whatever else I may have gotten out of chemistry class be it friendship, knowledge, maybe a little bit of work ethic, whatever else, I definitely took away a love for science jokes. My favorite one cannot be expressed to you in words (unless it's about Shrodinger's cat) so I will simply show you this picture:
 
Seriously, if you aren't laughing right now, you've either never taken chemistry or you're heartless.

I was actually writing about chemistry here because this review got me excited to think about how bio and chemistry could overlap. I really liked chem class (sometimes) but I've always thought that i preferred bio more and now that I'm going off to college I feel I need to choose a direction. But many fields had a mixture of bio and chem. So hopefully everything I'm learning will not only just give me good knowledge and help me be a well rounded person but help me to decide if I want to study chem, bio, or biochem within the next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment